Information we collect about you
When you interact with Asante Black – we sometimes receive or collect personal information about you. For example, if you contact us, or make an order, or sign up to our mailing list, you might tell us who you are and how we can contact you. This is crucial if you have a query or need a service from us. We will collect your name and email address in the first instance, if you contact us. For orders we may require a delivery address and phone number.
Payments are made via paypal, or reputable bank payment gateway.
If requested, we can send you an invoice, for payment to be made via Bacs or Cheque.
We protect your personal information and do not share this with any third party.
How we use your information
We will use your information for following:
- To contact you if you have contacted us.
- We might call you if you email, call or text us.
- To provide you with services. For example, to send you information about offers, new services, marketing results, a newsletter or a news alert, if you have asked for them.
- To respond to feedback and customise your experience with our organisation.
- To provide you with bespoke solutions to your request.
If you are on our mailing list – you can unsubscribe at any time.